Zum Inhalt springen

Q&A session with CEO from Bitbond about Bitbond STO!

BitbondSTO

Empfohlene Beiträge

Have you heard about the new STO that Bitbond is running? It is the first German Security Token Offering with an EU compliant securities prospectus. You can read more about it visiting this post from a week ago!

If you want to know more, here's your chance:

You can now join the Bitbond Finance team and CEO Radoslav Albrecht for this amazing live webinar. He wants to answer your questions and discuss why this is an important moment for the industry.

Will the Q & A webinar be live? 
Yes! This is 100% live by CEO Radoslav Albrecht.

What is BB1?
BB1 is our Security Token. It wants to be endorsed at the end of the STO.

Why should you care about BB1?
BB1 token holders will receive quarterly payments of 1% of their investment as well as a profit-based, variable coupon over the next 10 years. At the end of that period we will pay out your initial investment.

Who is the BB1 token made for?
The BB1 token brings a historic financial instrument to the digital world. This is the first licensed digital security token in Germany and is perfect for two distinct groups of people:

- Savvy
- investors aiming for high returns
- Crypto investors looking to protect themselves from the bear market (BB1 is like a stable on steroid sterling)

What if you want to sell my BB1 tokens?
You can. BB1 wants to be a Stellar asset, meaning you can use the decentralized exchange to buy and sell it.

Where can I learn more?
Join us on Telegram: https://t.me/BitbondSTO

Watch our BB1 video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVTbnSQmWcc

Learn more: https://www.bitbondsto.com/

Do not miss your chance to learn more about exclusive announcements with this interesting session of Q&A by Bitbond's CEO and founder, Radoslav Albrecht!

Bearbeitet von BitbondSTO
  • Love it 1
  • Thanks 1

vor 2 Stunden schrieb BitbondSTO:

BB1 token holders will receive quarterly payments of 1% of their investment as well as a profit-based, variable coupon over the next 10 years. At the end of that period we will pay out your initial investment.

I like the idea in general but 1% is a bit low. At the end you pay out my initial investment even if the token has a higher value at that point. So more like a loan than a token. 1% is not realy worth it. Even classic investments will pay me more than 1%.

If you buy me out in 10 years for the market price and not for my initial investment that looks different ofc.

• Confused 1

skunk das alte stinktier ma wieder ;) der große bruder von axi ;) 4% pro jahr plus jährlichliche gewinnbeteiligung (auch verlustbeteiligung?) - deutsches unternehmen und bafin-reguliertes sto - 30% tier1 discount was nochmals 3% pro jahr macht wenn man bis zum buyback hält - zudem kann man die token ja auch jederzeit vorher zum marktpreis abstoßen

Bearbeitet von boardfreak

vor 11 Minuten schrieb boardfreak:

skunk das alte stinktier ma wieder ;) der große bruder von axi ;) 4% pro jahr plus jährlichliche gewinnbeteiligung (auch verlustbeteiligung?) - deutsches unternehmen und bafin-reguliertes sto - 30% tier1 discount was nochmals 3% pro jahr macht wenn man bis zum buyback hält - zudem kann man die token ja auch jederzeit vorher zum marktpreis abstoßen

Das steht da oben aber nicht :D

4% wäre tatsächlich ne Überlegung Wert. Ich habe noch eine stille Beteiligung aus alten Tagen mit 6%. Trotzdem finde ich den Rückkauf in 10 Jahren nicht so klasse. Großes Risiko aber nur ein sehr begrenzter Gewinn der das Risiko nicht Wert ist. Gibt es da etwas mehr Informationen zur Gewinnbeteiligung?

Die Token vorher zum Marktpreis zu verkaufen sollte eigentlich nicht funktionieren weil der Rückkauf am Ende einen festen Umrechnungskurs hat. Läuft dann eher auf einen Stable Coin hinaus. Was ja an sich nicht schlecht ist.

Wenn ich den Spaß nach 10 Jahren einfach weiter laufen lassen kann wäre es ne Überlegung Wert. Genau das mache ich mit meiner stillen Beteiligung auch.

• Thanks 1

vor 31 Minuten schrieb skunk:

I like the idea in general but 1% is a bit low. At the end you pay out my initial investment even if the token has a higher value at that point. So more like a loan than a token. 1% is not realy worth it. Even classic investments will pay me more than 1%.

If you buy me out in 10 years for the market price and not for my initial investment that looks different ofc.

Hi skunk,

actually, what Boardfreak is saying is correct.

You should keep in mind that the token offers a 4% fixed coupon paid annually (1% quarterly) + 6% variable coupon also paid out annually

If you take into account that the token is immediately liquid at the moment of the purchase and that you can also immediately tradable in the market, the interests that the token pays out is high enough to consider.

Hope this helps. Here is the link of our telegram groups in case you want to check the answers that are also answered there: 

English: https://t.me/BitbondSTOen
German: https://t.me/BitbondSTO

There's also going to be a Question and Answers session today at 7pm (CET) carried out by Bitbond's CEO and founder Radoslav Albrecht. If interested you can join in with this link as well: https://app.livestorm.co/bitbond-finance-gmbh/bitbond-q-and-a?fbclid=IwAR0GzG-AP7hQutbtrKIhhHpzv2wASyqhjLCOPfourjvvtJVUCeokTRhV2UI

• Love it 1

Hmm ...

... Webinar
... 1% pro Monat Quartal (ok, mit Quartal passt das dann schon wieder)
... Telegram

Ist das seriös?

Andererseits finde ich nichts was mich eine rote Flagge hissen lässt.

Bearbeitet von Jokin
Edit: Inhaltliche Korrektur
  • Love it 1
  • Confused 1

"... 1% pro Monat ..." - fixed: pro quartal

"... Andererseits finde ich nichts was mich eine rote Flagge hissen lässt ..." - nur dass die bafin ihren segen gegeben hat ;)

"... Läuft dann eher auf einen Stable Coin hinaus ..." - imho wird der chart die nächsten 10 jahre und falls bitbond gesund bleiben sollte wie folgt aussehen: startet bei über 70 cent und endet bei unter 1 euro

• Haha 1

Hallo Leute,

the telegram groups are only seen as a tool for potential investors and curious people that want to know more about the product and about the latest updates - in addition, it is run by our Bitbond team. Of course, if you sign up to the waiting list following this link: https://www.bitbondsto.com/

you will also get updates via email and you can even scheduled a call with our Investor managers.

Regarding the doubt if Bitbond will still be profitable in 10 years time, we are backed with more than 6 years of experience and profitable loan track history. You can check more on the STO website (where the Prospectus and lightpaper can be found) or the Bitbond site.

• Love it 1

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Jokin:

Ist das seriös?

Ich denke schon, dass es seriös ist. Es gibt ja auch einige Nachteile für den Investor. Wenn es unseriös wäre, würden sie die Nachteile komplett entfernen und etwas besseres Versprechen.

Ich stelle eher die Frage das Risiko den begrenzten Gewinn Wert sind. Ich habe eine stille Beteiligung bei einer Bank. Diese Bank scheint auch bei den üblichen Spekulationsgeschäften nicht mitgemacht zu haben. Keine negativen Schlagzeilen in den letzten Jahren. Dafür aber immer schön die 6% ausgezahlt. Das ist ja schon fast ne sichere Wette. Klar ein Risiko gibt es trotzdem.

Jetzt hat sich der Markt etwas verändert. Bei einer Neuauflage würde ich nur noch 4% Gewinnbeteiligung erwarten. Wenn ich das vorliegende Angebot damit vergleich, dann stellt sich mir die Frage ob der Gewinn nicht deutlich zu klein für das Risiko ist.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

vor 5 Minuten schrieb BitbondSTO:

Regarding the doubt if Bitbond will still be profitable in 10 years time, we are backed with more than 6 years of experience and profitable loan track history. You can check more on the STO website (where the Prospectus and lightpaper can be found) or the Bitbond site.

In which year you will be net positiv and in which year you will make profit after tax?

vor 18 Minuten schrieb Jokin:

Hmm ...

... Webinar
... 1% per month quarter (ok, with quarter fits that then again)
... Telegram

Is that serious?

On the other hand, I find nothing that makes me hoist a red flag.

Hello Jokin,

the 1% annually was never written in the original post. It was a misread from one of the users that has already been clarified. What the token is offering is 4% fixed coupon with a variable coupon of the 6%. Then again, you can take a look at the Prospectus which can be found in the Bitbond STO site: https://www.bitbondsto.com/

"... quarterly payments of 1% ... 1% ... pro Jahr ... 4% pro jahr ... 1% pro Monat ... Pro Quartal ...the 1% annually was never written in the original post ... " - ;)

"... Ich habe noch eine stille Beteiligung aus alten Tagen mit 6% ..." - bei mir laufen jeden monat mind 10jährige festgeldverträge aus - das waren noch zinssätze die man sich damals gesichert hat ;) heute keine überlegung mehr wert

"... Beteiligung bei einer Bank ..." - habe auch einige - genossenschaften zahlen auch jut bei überschaubarem risiko

"... Ich stelle eher die Frage das Risiko den begrenzten Gewinn Wert sind ..." - ich gehe davon aus dass man 1x% pro jahr bei bitbond rausholen wird - ist halt kein ico so dass durch die regulierung die renditemöglichkeit geschmälert wird - aber halt auch das verlustrisiko

• Down 1

vor 2 Minuten schrieb boardfreak:

"... Ich stelle eher die Frage das Risiko den begrenzten Gewinn Wert sind ..." - ich gehe davon aus dass man xx% pro jahr bei bitbond rausholen wird - ist halt kein ico so dass durch die regulierung die renditemöglichkeit geschmälert wird - aber halt auch das verlustrisiko

Bisher ließt es sich wie 4% Rendite und eine Gewinnbeteiligung von bis zu 6%. Das heißt aber nicht, dass die 6% durchgängig ausgezahlt werden. Das können auch schnell nur 2% sein. Oder auch 0%.

• Down 1

"... Bisher ließt es sich wie 4% Rendite und eine Gewinnbeteiligung von bis zu 6% ..." - dann rechne halt 4% + goldene mitte 3% pro jahr + nochmal fast 50% in 10 jahren durch den kauf für 70 cent wegen tier1 discount und verkauf für 1 euro wegen buyback am laufzeitende sollte bitbond dann noch leben

"... Das können auch schnell nur 2% sein. Oder auch 0% ..." - leider wurde meine frage bzgl einer möglichen verlustbeteiligung nicht beantwortet

• Down 1

vor 21 Stunden schrieb BitbondSTO:

Hi Skunk,

we plan to have a positive EBT (earnings before tax) from 2020 onwards.

This is not the answer to the question.

Bitbond needs to raise capital which is not unusual for a start-up. However, the offered conditions are less than favorable for the investor. The interest of 1% quarterly is not really exciting, especially for an industry that is being promised to grow. The token is more of a deal-sweetener rather than a real tangible asset for the investor.