Introduce myself

sikander

Hello,

My name is Sikander Ali. I'm a graphic and web designer. I have been working since 2011. I have a fulltime job in 2015 and since I have been working as a freelancer. Recently, I heard about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. I'm here to discuss and explore opportunities.

Hey. I also recently became interested in trading and cryptocurrency. By the way, the information provided byed in trading and cryptocurrency. By the way, the information broker tenkofx https://tenkofx.co.za/  where I found great training materials and relevant articles on how to buy or sell cryptocurrency

Edited by uvikal

• 2 weeks later...

Well bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are really a hot topic of discussion these days. And i feel its a great investment option . These days many shopping centres in  many parts of the world accept payments in the form of cryptocurrency like bitcoins like you can book flights through it, use it at a pizza shop, buy a car etc.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/10/2019 at 11:29 AM, max2019 said:

Well bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are really a hot topic of discussion these days. And i feel its a great investment option . These days many shopping centres in  many parts of the world accept payments in the form of cryptocurrency like bitcoins like you can book flights through it, use it at a pizza shop, buy a car etc.

Agreed, many places have starting accepting it, but then there are many who still don’t even know its meaning, transacting in the same is out of question. Still need to focus on that sphere.