Zum Inhalt springen

Invest now in BITCOIN or wait for prices to fall?

ijazkhan01

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hello guys, I want to ask you guys?

soon bitcoin will experience halving and that means bitcoin stock will be getting smaller and there is a possibility the price will go up high.
do you think it's better to buy the current price or buy bitcoin when the price drops.

thanks.

vor 30 Minuten schrieb ijazkhan01:

Hello guys, I want to ask you guys?

soon bitcoin will experience halving and that means bitcoin stock will be getting smaller and there is a possibility the price will go up high.
do you think it's better to buy the current price or buy bitcoin when the price drops.

thanks.

You won't find the right moment. I suggest you start simply. Change some money into Bitcoin and try something. Use Bitstamp, Bitcoin.de, Coinbase or Binance and send your Satoshis once to the other exchange and back. When you are sure, you can use some of the planned capital. And you can replenish the rest monthly or at other intervals.

Find out about fees and taxes and read a lot about how Bitcoin works. Learn about private wallets and how to secure them.

Bearbeitet von Ulli
  • Love it 2