Zum Inhalt springen

Fidor.de steal my >50 000€. Support: we cannot help you in this case.

Joseph87

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hi I am new in forum and new Bitcoin.de user also. I hope I can get some help from here or find connect with Fidor bank support because they don't answer anymore my emails.

Situation is that I have something between 50 000€-60 000€ in my Fidor.de account money what I got when sold coins in Bitcoin.de. all working couple months good with Bitcoin.de and Fidor bank but then last month 29 I think to buy coins and reload money to bitcoin.de from fidor bank. But I don't receive mTan txt messages.

I was contact to my sim operator and they open technical report and investigate case and looked have there come any text messages with that time stamps what I give them and what I tried ~50 times log in. After investigate they say that is clear there doesnot coming any messages to my operator/number in given times or even hours time frame. Overall number working fine and is connected to operator and this my operator confirm also and yes I can receive txt messages and calls from everywhere else than from Fidor bank.. 

Fidor.de bank answerr was very clear 

Dear Mr. Xxx

we cannot help you in this case.

The Mtans were correctly sent by our provider.

So anyone have any iidea what I can do? Fidor bank have steal my 50 000€ and they don't answer anymore my emails what I have send many. For me it's clear problem is in Fidor, or their mTan provider after my operator investigate case. 

Hi there,

cannot help you.. Probably only support or in the end a lawyer might be able to help. But it sounds like the 50k are NOT stolen, they are in YOUR account. But your reservation for bitcoin.de does not work. Then go ahead and transfer the funds to another account of yours and you are good.

The answer from Fidor sounds like it's only about the mtan problems. And if the delivery of such does not work, it may well be that Fidor can't help. But they should be able to help you with getting to your money.

Regards

Does your phone allow to blacklist numbers? Like numbers that doesn't exist in your contacts etc... ?

I had this issue once because I did forget to put Fidor to my contacts and in general I do block all calls, SMS from anonymous numbers and numbers not in my contacts.

So better double check that as well.

So long and good nighty... ;o))

Save number long time ago and check blocks also from phone. Until 29th last month all working fine couple months.

And operator confirm there no coming any messages in time frames what I give when I try log in to fidor and request new mTan

vor 18 Stunden schrieb Joseph87:

all working couple months good with Bitcoin.de and Fidor bank but then last month 29 I think to buy coins and reload money to bitcoin.de from fidor bank. But I don't receive mTan txt messages.

It is possible, that your mobile-phonenumber has been taken over by someone else, either the phonenumber only or by getting a copy of your simcard.

For example look here "SIM Swap Fraud": https://www.foxnews.com/tech/beware-creepy-sim-swap-fraud

So, what you should do right now:

1. Log-In to Fidor by any way. As you said above, is it not possible by smartphone. So: Ask a friend or neighbor to us his pc/laptop. Here you won't need a sms, only username + password. Check you account + your amount to make sure, your money is still there.

2. Check your smartphonenumber and simcard. 
2.1. Check with Fidor, whether your phonenumber is still the one, Fidor sends SMS to.
2.2. Check with your provider, whether your simcard has been reported als broke/lost, so your provider produced a copy-simcard and sent it to somebody else.

Another possibility: Your Fidor-access has been taken over phishing: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phishing

Bearbeitet von Peer_Gynt

Call fidor support and tell them to disable the login option with mTan. 
Tell them your sim card was stolen and maybe hacked. 

Tel.:* +49 89 189 085 233   or try the emergency account-blocking hotline 

Bearbeitet von Xaladilnik
  • Like 1

• 4 Monate später...
Am 16.7.2020 um 15:04 schrieb Joseph87:

Hi I am new in forum and new Bitcoin.de user also. I hope I can get some help from here or find connect with Fidor bank support because they don't answer anymore my emails.

Situation is that I have something between 50 000€-60 000€ in my Fidor.de account money what I got when sold coins in Bitcoin.de. all working couple months good with Bitcoin.de and Fidor bank but then last month 29 I think to buy coins and reload money to bitcoin.de from fidor bank. But I don't receive mTan txt messages.

I was contact to my sim operator and they open technical report and investigate case and looked have there come any text messages with that time stamps what I give them and what I tried ~50 times log in. After investigate they say that is clear there doesnot coming any messages to my operator/number in given times or even hours time frame. Overall number working fine and is connected to operator and this my operator confirm also and yes I can receive txt messages and calls from everywhere else than from Fidor bank.. 

Fidor.de bank answerr was very clear 

Dear Mr. Xxx

we cannot help you in this case.

The Mtans were correctly sent by our provider.

So anyone have any iidea what I can do? Fidor bank have steal my 50 000€ and they don't answer anymore my emails what I have send many. For me it's clear problem is in Fidor, or their mTan provider after my operator investigate case. 

Any updates on that? I'm wondering since i noticed that fidor seems to systematically discriminize foreign people as there are more and more reports of clients not getting answers on their emails and letters. Would be happy to hear if and how you could solve your problem, since it might have been just a problem with the Sim card as other users suggested.

Am 17.12.2020 um 21:27 schrieb fox42:

.. not sure about that. Customer Support at Fidor was never really responsive to me either.

back when i had problems there was nothing at all in this forum and i was looked like acrazy guy because everyone loved fidor. after some research back in 2017, I found out that the only negative comments on fidor were mainly people who have no residency in germany. could be a coincidence of course but would explain a lot.

• Like 1