Zum Inhalt springen

help with first buy (your account has to be fully identified)

cryptodeal

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hello, somehow I managed to register in the forum written only in German, (it's always good to refresh the few words I know) and now I really need a help from someone that already know how it works.

I got, finally, a verified SEPA bank account, my telephone number verified, limited transaction is said to be available, I have my btc address in place, 2FA on, everything SHOULD be ready, the day is good to buy for a relatively low price, BUT my buy order went listed without the button to sell to it.

So I've tried to purchase directly to several sellers but the result is always "You cannot buy the offered BTC. According to the requirement of the seller, your account has to be fully identified" WTF

What paper work I still have to fill in to finally be able to buy these so precious BTC?

Is this normal???

any advice is greatly appreciated

regards

• Down 1

"You cannot buy the offered BTC. According to the requirement of the seller, your account has to be fully identified"

The seller can limit his offers to verified people. To get your account fully identified, you need to complete the PostIdent process, if you are from Germany. For other countries it depends where you are from. I would suggest to contact the support.

Bearbeitet von blubblibla

You can buy / sell up to a limited Amount without a complete verification, but many buyers / seller don't allow unverificated traders to chose their offer. If you want to become fully verificated, you have to go to a "trustworthy third party", in example your bank or your local authority and ask them to write you a verification document. If our support receives this, you'll get verificated in a few days.

Now I'm even more confused!

I've wrote to the support but they gave me a different reply: "

in order to get full legitimation, you have two options

1. You trade with 3 Bitcoins then we clear the legitimation form at your user-account for free

or

2. You can buy it for the price of €8,-- from us.

"

So if the purpose of this rule is testing whether I'm trustworthy, €8 is a cheap option to buy the "trust", trading 3 bitcoins doesn't prove nothing either.

If just a further verification document is necessary like Christoph Bergmann states I wonder what document can be accepted as valid.

Can an utility bill, the passport scan, or any other document I can easily scan and send by email be accepted as proof of trustworthiness?

Other exchanges require them and provide and upload form to send it. In that case where should I send it?

If this is an accepted method how can you trust I'm not sending a retouched image?

How I'm protected by SEPA reversal (in case the buyer states his bank account has been hi-jacked the SEPA transaction can be reverted but the BTC transfer not)

Sorry for being so suspicious and addressing these questions here but with all the problem of frauds I think is useful to address and reply to these question in public.

regards

• Down 1

Now I'm even more confused!

I've wrote to the support but they gave me a different reply: "

in order to get full legitimation, you have two options

1. You trade with 3 Bitcoins then we clear the legitimation form at your user-account for free

or

2. You can buy it for the price of €8,-- from us.

"

So if the purpose of this rule is testing whether I'm trustworthy, €8 is a cheap option to buy the "trust", trading 3 bitcoins doesn't prove nothing either.

If just a further verification document is necessary like Christoph Bergmann states I wonder what document can be accepted as valid.

Can an utility bill, the passport scan, or any other document I can easily scan and send by email be accepted as proof of trustworthiness?

Other exchanges require them and provide and upload form to send it. In that case where should I send it?

If this is an accepted method how can you trust I'm not sending a retouched image?

How I'm protected by SEPA reversal (in case the buyer states his bank account has been hi-jacked the SEPA transaction can be reverted but the BTC transfer not)

Sorry for being so suspicious and addressing these questions here but with all the problem of frauds I think is useful to address and reply to these question in public.

regards

did the support really answer you that you can trade with 3 btc or buy the legitimation for 8€? I wish I had done that. i reached the 2.5k € in a few days and had to go to a notary. but after that in 2-3 days bitcoin.de confirmed it. but i had to pay more than those 8€,