Zum Inhalt springen

Anycoin Direct expands to Germany!

Anycoin Direct

Empfohlene Beiträge

Dear Coinforum.de menbers,

We are Anycoin Direct. A direct cryptocurrency trade platform that works with direct payment options and SEPA wire transfers. We started in April 2013 in the Netherlands as Bitplaats. Bitplaats soon became a trusted and appreciated partner in the Dutch Bitcoin market. We are quite often the cheapest in the Netherlands and just like the cryptocurrency market, it is always on the move changing for the better. As a result we have traded over 25.000 Bitcoin since we started our business. Two months ago we launched our new website Anycoindirect.eu. Anycoin Direct allows its users to buy and sell cryptocurrencies using direct online payment methods (iDEAL, Bancontact and Giropay) and through SEPA bank transfer. The coins will be automatically send to the customers address when we receive a successful payment, in case of a SEPA order the coins will be send when we receive the money on our bank account. The main focus of Anycoin Direct lies with speed and ease of use. Using our service people can buy and receive cryptocurency within 5 minutes. We have a live chat function for customer support, there is a sign up bonus for new customers and we have a referral program.

Feel free to take a look on our new website and let us know what you think. If you have any questions we will be happy to answer them in this forum, on support@anycoindirect.eu or through the live chat function on our website.

https://anycoindirect.eu/

Kind regards,

Team Anycoin Direct

Bearbeitet von Anycoin Direct

Die Webseite ist auch in deutsch verfügbar, das ist schon mal gut!

A few questions I didn't find answered in your FAQ:

• Do you support two-factor-authentication for login or withdrawals?
  • According to the SEPA description, I cannot simply send you money by SEPA transfer before I haven't reached a certain "level". So do I understand this right, that I have to first make a few trades with the help of other funding methods?
  • Do you have plans to extend the range of supported crypto-currencies (I'm missing NXT)?

Die Webseite ist auch in deutsch verfügbar, das ist schon mal gut!

A few questions I didn't find answered in your FAQ:

• Do you support two-factor-authentication for login or withdrawals?
  • According to the SEPA description, I cannot simply send you money by SEPA transfer before I haven't reached a certain "level". So do I understand this right, that I have to first make a few trades with the help of other funding methods?
  • Do you have plans to extend the range of supported crypto-currencies (I'm missing NXT)?

We do not support 2FA at this moment for login. It is not neseserry because we don't keep funds of our customers (no fiat and no crypto). When a customer places an order the coins will be send to his/her wallet.

For SEPA orders you need a level 5 account. To get a level 5 account you don't have to do an order through another payment method. You can use our fast validation procedure, this procedure can be found in our FAQ. When ordering through SEPA you send money for one specific order. The price of a SEPA order will be fixed on the moment you initiate the order so you can profit from (short term) buy oportunity's.

We do plan on adding coins. We haven't decided which coin(s) this will be. NXT is on our watch list.

We do not support 2FA at this moment for login. It is not neseserry because we don't keep funds of our customers (no fiat and no crypto). When a customer places an order the coins will be send to his/her wallet.

For SEPA orders you need a level 5 account. To get a level 5 account you don't have to do an order through another payment method. You can use our fast validation procedure, this procedure can be found in our FAQ. When ordering through SEPA you send money for one specific order. The price of a SEPA order will be fixed on the moment you initiate the order so you can profit from (short term) buy oportunity's.

We do plan on adding coins. We haven't decided which coin(s) this will be. NXT is on our watch list.

Thank you very much for this comprehensive answer!