Zum Inhalt springen

Which are Bitstamp-friendly bank accounts available for a German?

bear

Empfohlene Beiträge

I heard and read some or many(?) German banks close your account if you trade with Bitstamp. Some reliably not?

Maybe it can be even worth the hassle to hop on Ryanair and open an Eastern European EUR account in Slovenia/Slovakia/Estonia/Latvia?

Update: BITSTAMP SEPA account "no transfer" countries/banks' list (upd 2014-03-27)

Banks blocking transfers: Norisbank, Hypovereinsbank

Banks allowing transfers: ING DIBA, Sparda-BW Bank, Volksbank Raiffeisenbank Nürnberg, Sparkassen

Question: The banks blocking the transfers also tend to close your account as well, or simply do not allow for transfers to Bitstamp? Well, maybe depending on your volume.

How about DKB?

Update: BITSTAMP SEPA account "no transfer" countries/banks' list (upd 2014-03-27)

Banks blocking transfers: Norisbank, Hypovereinsbank

Banks allowing transfers: ING DIBA, Sparda-BW Bank, Volksbank Raiffeisenbank Nürnberg, Sparkassen

Question: The banks blocking the transfers also tend to close your account as well, or simply do not allow for transfers to Bitstamp? Well, maybe depending on your volume.

How about DKB?

thanks for the link. I only wonder why I never read a complain in the german forum section about a block to bitstamp. And I read nealry every new post in the newbies and trading section since one year.

I used the Postbank a year ago, and it went throug without a problem. But they closed my account because of a scam transfer from a buyer from bitcoin.de. He used a phished bank account to pay me... therefore they closed my bank account, stupid banks.

Bearbeitet von Serpens66