Zum Inhalt springen

Bank Account Verifizierung: kein Code

Eskabar

Empfohlene Beiträge

Ich habe versucht, mein Konto, indem in alle meine Bankverbindung zu überprüfen.

wenn ich die 0,01 € erhalten bei meiner Bank gab es keinen Code enthalten.

Ich habe suppport per E-Mail, aber sie haben nicht geantwortet. Ich habe gewartet, in der Woche. Kann mir jemand helfen?

-sorry wegen schlechter Deutsch: google translate

• 2 Wochen später...

Sorry for posting in English, I roughly understand German but I did not actually speak since a few years :\

I've got the exact same problem - I've entered my account data, got the transfer, but I can't view the validation code. At the detailed view of the transfer I have the sender name and some reference string, but the validation code is missing - it probably got trimmed by the bank because the info was too long. I've sent an email to bitmarket.de support, no answer. I've also posted a support request with a screenshot of my transfer details using their support widget, still no answer :(

Sorry for posting in English, I roughly understand German but I did not actually speak since a few years :\

I've got the exact same problem - I've entered my account data, got the transfer, but I can't view the validation code. At the detailed view of the transfer I have the sender name and some reference string, but the validation code is missing - it probably got trimmed by the bank because the info was too long. I've sent an email to bitmarket.de support, no answer. I've also posted a support request with a screenshot of my transfer details using their support widget, still no answer :(

Hello , i have the same problem !! i see the transfert in my bank but NO CODE!! ! bitcoin.de we want a response please !! we are waiting