Zum Inhalt springen

Empfohlene Beiträge

I am new to altcoins and need some opinions please. I want to put some money into some coins and have read a little. I like the sounds of Verge, Bytecoin,Funfair, Enigma,Digibyte,Monero,Salt and PIVX .Can you share your opinions as to which of these or others you like . Thanks in advance . Heres to a great 2018

Hello friend

I recommend you Monero XMR. Personally I really think that Monero has great potential ! Why ?

Monero is one of the fastest growing cryptocurrencies in the world. It is highly secure and has been able to maintain the confidentiality of its coins and the coin owners. This currency uses top-notch technological systems which make it impossible to trace any of its transactions. All the Monero coins are identical and can be exchanged to uphold the privacy of its owners. This usually termed as being fungible.

The receipts for this cryptocurrency are kept public, but they are anonymous hence impossible to trace the origin. You can make deposits or transfer funds without a trace. The currency utilizes a ring signature system which enables it to even hide the value of the Monero cash transferred. This is an ideal currency for people who need an untraceable media of transacting cash. It is the most private crypto and is highly safe from any form of interference.

Monero is a newer cryptocurrency than Bitcoin, but it has been able to compete favorably. It uses the CryptoNote protocol as opposed to the bitcoin protocol. It is highly preferred compared to bitcoin because of its heightened priority on the privacy of its users. Also, Monero has a higher possibility of remaining competitive in the cryptocurrency market. This is because it is on the StackExchange which totally increases its already booming public source code repository.

Monero also enables you to carry out larger transactions. It does not have a block size limit which is present in other currencies. Lack of this limit enables it to carry out many transactions in one second compared to others such as Bitcoin.

Another reason why you should inevst in Monero is that it is exhibiting a rapid growth rate. The number of people embracing its use has been on the rise since it was initiated. This is because it has shown an undoubted capability to keep the financial information of its users private. People have different reasons for concealing their financial info, and this has to be respected. Monero makes it very possible for them.

Monero is an excellent investment for the long term because more people are demanding for the privacy of their money. It has continued to prove that it can uphold the privacy of its clients much better than other currencies. It can also prevent the disclosure of its value and make it practically impossible for anyone to trace the amount of cash being transacted.

Monero is certainly the fastest growing cryptocurrency in the world. It is newer than Bitcoin but has shown great commitment in upholding the privacy and security of its clients. All the transactions are totally untraceable, and its presence in the StackExchange makes it a viable investment for the future. Also, the rate at which people are using it is high which shows that it will exhibit a high growth rate in the next few years.

Got in, in january at a price of 11$ and now end of this year, the price lies around 350 $. It´s only my opinion :) 

Merry Christmas and a happy and successful 2018!

• Love it 1
  • Like 1