Zum Inhalt springen

Using bitcoin/crypto as payments. What’s the advantages and disadvantages?

max2019

Empfohlene Beiträge

• 2 Wochen später...
On 1/28/2022 at 8:56 PM, cryptoswag said:

Oh another one looking for crypto payments, this is really amazing. I knew this crypto thing will slowly come into picture as it holds a more firm place in people’s minds. I believe being a merchant who accepts crypto as payments that crypto payments are a very quick and straight way process which makes it really faster. Plus I can see the history of my transactions at any point of time on a blockchain which I think is unique in a way. Crypto payments have brought down intermediary fees to zero as the transactions are between me and the customer directly. Though along with this I am worried too as the value of popular coins like BTC and ETH changes significantly in a very short period which makes payments really sensitive but I think accepting stable coins like USDT or DAI will solve this. Nothing more I think on the demerits side as blockchain is a way more safer way to make transactions.

Your experience of accepting crypto payments seems to be quite good, can I know how you accept payments in cryptocurrency and do you know about gateways that are reliable to use?

• Love it 1

• 2 Wochen später...
On 2/11/2022 at 9:04 PM, cryptoswag said:

You guessed ryt! I do accept payments in crypto for my business, have API integration on my website. You will get several options to start with like coinbase commerce, capital wallet, bitpay. These are few popular ones in this domain. A little research can get a few more to choose easily the best one.

These are some good options, also one thing I would like to ask is whether they provide auto conversion features for merchants.

• 2 Wochen später...