Jump to content

Tax and krypto


Recommended Posts

in short:
you can offset losses with profits of the same kind. And you can transfer losses to the previous year (if you made profits the previous year) or transfer them to future years, again to offset it with profits from future years.
But to do so, you have to officially declare your losses in tax statement and ask for "Verlustvortrag" (future) or "Verlustrücktrag" (past). Not sure how/where exacty, but I'm sure these keywords will help.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.