Zum Inhalt springen

[English] bitcoin.de for Italian (EU) users

kensan

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hi,

I'm an old bitcoin.de user and have switch to many other exchange when bitcoin.de required hight level authentication. Now I'm on kraken but it is an overseas platform and I prefer EU exchange for privacy issue.

My question is: "Is bitcoin.de for Italy users or EU users that can read only english, has SEPA bank account, has a PC with a low-res web cam, has a paper Italian ID card?"

Is feasible the procedure described like Videident procedure for an Italian user?

Tanks in advance, Sandro from italy.

vor 11 Minuten schrieb kensan:

My question is: "Is bitcoin.de for Italy users or EU users that can read only english, has SEPA bank account, has a PC with a low-res web cam, has a paper Italian ID card?"

We are mostly Germans - maybe you ask bitcoin.de directly? => info2019@bitcoin.de

vor 12 Minuten schrieb kensan:

I prefer EU exchange for privacy issue.

You really think that your privacy in Europe is more respected than overseas? :D 

1 hour ago, Jokin said:

We are mostly Germans - maybe you ask bitcoin.de directly? => info2019@bitcoin.de

I supposed that in this forum there is bitcoin.de expert and maybe bitcoin.de crew. If I'm not satisfied with forum's response I will contact bitcoin.de directly.

In the beginning of bitcoin.de history We were from all the Europe and not mostly Germans, so I suppose that the English FAQ and other English translation of the bicoin.de site is for EU citizen.

vor 8 Stunden schrieb kensan:

I supposed that in this forum there is bitcoin.de expert and maybe bitcoin.de crew. If I'm not satisfied with forum's response I will contact bitcoin.de directly.

In the beginning of bitcoin.de history We were from all the Europe and not mostly Germans, so I suppose that the English FAQ and other English translation of the bicoin.de site is for EU citizen.

bitcoin.de is for europe, yes. This forum is from sponsored by bitcoin.de and in theory also for everyone, in fact 99.9& are german.
And no, in this forum is no support or crew from bitcoin.de, so we can tell you to ask the official support.

7 hours ago, Serpens66 said:

bitcoin.de is for europe, yes. This forum is from sponsored by bitcoin.de and in theory also for everyone, in fact 99.9& are german.
And no, in this forum is no support or crew from bitcoin.de, so we can tell you to ask the official support.

Tank you.

52 minutes ago, Christoph Bergmann said:

Bitcoin.de supports Users from whole Europe and make adequate efforts to verify their identity. So it will be possible that your trade on Bitcoin.de.

I suggest you try the usual registration / verification procedure, usually with video ident, and just contact the support if this fails.

Tanks.