Zum Inhalt springen

$ETH vs $LTC

DonPatron

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hello forum,

I would like your own personal opinion in this issue. I know no one can know for a fact what's going to happen, but nevertheless I would like to hear what you guys think.

So, my two questions are:

1. For 2021, do you think ETH is a better investment or is LTC is a better investment, on the long run. Say from today until December 31st 2021. Which one?

2. What do you think is more likely? ETH to $10,000 or LTC to $1,000? Also, which one do you think will hit that price sooner?

I appreciate your time in answering this. I won't take this as financial advice, but I do want to hear what the market thinks about these statements.

Thanks again!

Am 10.2.2021 um 19:35 schrieb DonPatron:

1. For 2021, do you think ETH is a better investment or is LTC is a better investment, on the long run. Say from today until December 31st 2021. Which one?

2. What do you think is more likely? ETH to $10,000 or LTC to $1,000? Also, which one do you think will hit that price sooner?

1. Both compared to others.

2. LTC

• Like 1

• 10 Monate später...
On 2/11/2021 at 12:05 AM, DonPatron said:

Hello forum,

I would like your own personal opinion in this issue. I know no one can know for a fact what's going to happen, but nevertheless I would like to hear what you guys think.

I appreciate your time in answering this. I won't take this as financial advice, but I do want to hear what the market thinks about these statements.

Thanks again!

As per my opinion, both are good cryptocurrencies, for investing it depends on their current market volatility.

ETH

LTC has no future as a real solution - just for testing prior implementation in Bitcoin.

ETH

• 4 Wochen später...

What good does it do if you fetch 25 bucks more on one coin if that difference is the price to get the funds into FIAT?

I think you have to wait a few years for ETH to go to 10 000, easier it seems that LTC reaches 1000. Specially with Mw coming up.

Bearbeitet von nickZ

• 2 Wochen später...
On 2/11/2021 at 12:05 AM, DonPatron said:

Hello forum,

Thanks again!

Well it depends on their current market prices.