Is now the right time to buy and hold BTC for the long term?

emmawinslet999

vor 16 Stunden schrieb emmawinslet999:

Is now the right time to buy and hold BTC for the long term?

Basically Yes.

What's the right time in your opinion? Do you want to avoid falling rates? Nobody knows.

Check the 5y- und 9y-charts and you will see, that the current prices are low, i.e. rising prices are supposed to be ahead.

If I thought about when to start, I would invest about half oder two thirds of my budget now.
The remaining part later, depending on whatever happens...

• Like 2

When the Bitcoin Power Oscillator is below the median, it's always a good time to buy.

Zitat

The Power Oscillator takes the historical price data of Bitcoin as input. The oscillator has a range of 1 to -1 and describes the log-price deviation between the current market price and the power-law fit from the beginning to now1. The interpretation of the Power Oscillator can help to see if Bitcoin is relatively under- or overpriced at a particular point in time2.

Edited by Sophopt
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...

Given the current market conditions and Bitcoin's potential for long-term growth, buying and holding BTC could be a consideration for a diversified investment portfolio. However, it's important to recognize the risks associated with its volatility and to invest only what you can afford to lose. I referred from here